Chinese  About Us  Mission Statement  Library  Contact Us 
Home | Greeting from University President | Academic Programs | Research | Schools | International & Domestic Cooperation
  Oversea Students Services
Brief Introduction
Online Application
Language Training Program
How to apply
Medical Insurance
Job Application
Guidelines For Application
Position: Home > Oversea Students Services > Job Application
Job Application

ON Part-Time Work to Aid Ones’ Study      

1. Those students who come to China with X or F visa should not be employed in China without permission of authorities of the Chinese government.      

According to《The Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China》Article 80 Illegal Employment.      

Foreigner who work in China illegally shall be fined not less than RMB 5,000 but not more than RMB 20,000 Yuan; while serious violators shall be detained for not less than five days but not more than fifteen days and shall also be fined not less than RMB 5,000 yuan but not more than RMB 20,000yuan.      

2. But in some certain cases, if someone applies for it to Overseas Students Office and an agreement has been made with employer, and permitting paper is issued,and then you may take that job. Anyway, try to avoid any influence to your study program.      

①Approval letters by both the school and the training organization .      

②Register to foreign student office 2021 and fill Form for Foreign Students asking for Part-Time job from Southwest University For Nationalities.Form for Foreign Students asking for Part-Time job from Southwest University For Nationalities.docx

③Applying for annotations on residence permits to the exit and entry administrations of public security organs.      


Foreign student office      


Copyright © 2014 Southwest Minzu University